Logo & Design Services
Know what you want? Don’t know what you want? We can help with both. Whether you have finished artwork that just needs to be turned into a digital format, or you are starting from scratch with just a name, we will work with you to make sure your logo is a mark you are excited to put on everything.
Designers & Illustrators
We offer full design services, technical drawings, and digitization of artwork inhouse.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
Tips for ensuring that your design prints right.
- Make sure you have a 1/8” bleed on anything where the image prints to the edge.
- Keep an eye on your margins. All important information should be kept at least 1/8” from the edge (known as the safe zone).
- Check your folds. Make sure your panels will print correctly when designing a brochure
- Check your resolution. All photos and raster images should be 300dpi at size for optimal print.
- Steer clear of borders too close to the edge – they can look uneven or uncentred when trimmed.
- The best customer-supplied print file is a high resolution pdf
with type embedded or outlined, and bleeds if required.